Whoopeedooodah

Saturday, July 10, 2010
Heres a simple question :

Are you guys out there pumped for this Rally yet?
Are you excited, full of energy and looking forward to it?
Are you counting down the days left to 31/07/2010?
Have you invited everybody you know to come for it?
ARE YOU READY?

I don't know about the rest of you...
But I am.
I am pumped.
I am excited, full of energy and looking forward to it.
I am counting down the days left.
I have invited everybody i know.
I am READY.

Alright.
I have a catch here.
If you're feeling slightly lacking in the areas above,
and you need something or someone to help kick in the fire...
Here's good news for you! =)

PRE-RALLY will be happening! Like a pre-event to... keep the ball rolling!

Event Name : Pre-Rally.
Event Date : 17th July 2010.
Event Time : 6.30pm onwards. (till roughly 9.00pm)
Event Venue : Glad Tidings Klang. (along Jln Meru)

Come. Please come. Come lah.
To prepare your hearts, your minds and your spirits.
It's gonna be great.
Be there, or
be squared? =)

See you there.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

who will preach that day?